Info - 25th Public Auction June 26th 2022
You can send your offers, which must be sent to us strictly by 24:00 on Saturday, June 25th 2022, using the attached form or downloadable from our website:
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by fax to +39 02 22.214.171.124
It is possible to participate in the Live Auction, via direct Internet, as a spectator or as a bidder, on the following pages you will find the instructions for registration. It is also possible to participate by telephone in our auction session. Interested customers are invited to contact our offices by mail or fax by Saturday, June 25th 2022, indicating the lots of interest and their telephone number (with this request, the lot is obviously booked at the basic price).
Exclusively by appointment only, so as to allow access in accordance with the law.
Before the Auction, at our HQ in Milan, in Via Vallazze 78, from Monday, June 13th to Friday, June 17th 2022 and from Monday, June 20th to Saturday, June 25th 2022, from 10.00 to 18.00.
During the Auction, at the auction venue: - Sunday, June 26th 2022, from 9.00 am until the end of the Auction.
We recommend to book, well in advance, the viewing of lots and the presence in the hall, given the few places available.
The images of all single lots are visible on our website www.ferrarioaste.com
Unsold lots will be available until Friday July 15th 2022, at the base price plus our commission.
Given the stringent regulations relating to gatherings, the use of a protective mask will be mandatory. Presence in the room during the auction will be limited and a seat reservation will be required in the previous days.You can also participate from home via the Live Internet Auction, on the next page you will find all the instructions for registration.
Ferrario Aste S.r.l.
Via Vallazze, 78 - 20131 Milan (IT)
tel. +39 02 126.96.36.199 - Fax +39 02 188.8.131.52 P. IVA 08778990963 email@example.com - www.ferrarioaste.com
You can write to us at the following e-mail addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for any request for information relating to the material
- email@example.com for yours bids
- firstname.lastname@example.org for any aspect relating to payment and / or billing
During the viewing of lots and the auction sessions we will always be reachable also at the number 3184.108.40.2062.
Payment extensions are granted to be agreed before the auction. We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer, at the following coordinates:
Ferrario Aste S.r.l.
BANCA INTESA SANPAOLO Filiale 01876
IBAN: IT50 B030 6909 4001 0000 0071 505
- ATM, at the auction venue or our offices
- Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard) with a 3% surcharge.
- Cash, within the limits of the law
- Bank check and / or cashier's check
- Pay Pal (with a 3,5% surcharge on the total invoice for management fees)